Friday, March 03, 2006

Missing Sharon

Dry Bones cartoon - Missing Sharon
Sometimes I feel the need to simply state what I think the situation is. This is one of those times. Of course that's not so easy. I've been finding the current Israeli election campaign a bore. Election Day is almost upon us. It's March 28th. So why does the campaign lack any fire? Is it because it doesn't really matter who wins? Is it because none of the three candidates is exciting or promising? After several failed attempts I drew Mr. Shuldig stating the obvious. Then, almost without thinking I scribbled in the title.
Missing Sharon.
Suddenly the cartoon "worked".

If you are interested in knowing how Israeli elections work, what are the "rules", and how and why it was decided to have it this month, just click HERE.

Labels: , , ,