Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Mail : Dry Bones in New Jersey

Letters From Dry Bones Posting a cartoon every weekday leaves no room for me to simply share news, ideas, and other stuff with you, so here's a Dry Bones feature called: 'Sunday Mail: Letters from Dry Bones'.

Letters From Dry Bones

New Jersey?!
Don't tell anyone but starting today I'm off for two weeks in America. Being guilt-ridden at the thought of leaving you without cartoons, I've drawn up a set which will automatically be posted while I'm away. I'll start at CAMERA's conference on the Delegitimization of Israel (today at Boston U) and end the trip on October 21st giving a seminar at Yale for YIISA on political cartoons and antisemitism.

In between those two heavy gigs I thought it would be fun to meet with some of you guys, So on Sunday, October 17th I'll be in New Jersey at Congregation AABJ&D. I'll be telling jokes, spilling secrets, and sharing my "insights" in an evening called "The Latest News and Other Jokes"!
If you're in travelling distance, and can make it, call 973 736 1407 to book a place or get further information.

The folks at AABJ&D made up a flyer. I've pasted it in below:

Labels: , , , , ,