Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FaceBooked!

Facebook : Dry Bones cartoon.
The speed with which technology is evolving is breathtaking. Those of us who were familiar with record players and typewriters see the rapid change more clearly than most.

And the social changes based on the ever-new technologies is even more radical.

Yesterday I sat in my kitchen in Israel munching breakfast and watching a movie ...on a computer ...from a website that was "streaming" an American TV cable station. The movie was "2001 A Space Odyssey". The LSW (Long Suffering Wife) and I reminisced about when 2001 was in the future.

But I'm the last to complain. Folks younger than my socks are now reading and enjoying Dry Bones cartoons in countries around the world! ...of course many of them are reading the 'toons on their phones!!

And there's the Dry Bones Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/DryBonesCartoon

Yikes!

Labels: , , , , ,